1. General information
- This policy applies to the website operating at the following url: modelsmile.pl
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Rafał Wróblewski ul. Warszawska 66, 35-230 Rzeszów
- Operator’s e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Supporting inquiries via the form
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files (so-called “cookies”) in end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored hashed. The hashing function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: cyberfolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how data is used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- website hosting company
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object will not be exercised if there are legally valid legitimate grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms superior to you, in particular to establish, pursue or defend claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Actions may be taken in relation to you consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.< /li>
6. Administrator logs
- Information about the behavior of users on the site may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The operator uses a solution that examines the behavior of users by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know which natural person it concerns. In particular, entered passwords and other personal data are not subject to recording.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- implementation of the objectives set out above in the “Important marketing techniques” section;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: